Information about climbing with
CHILDREN AT BLX
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to climb under the supervision of a responsible adult. If there are several children, one gets to climb at a time.
- If the child doesn’t have their own mobile phone, you can walk through the entrance together and spend SEK 89 at the shoe rental.
- Children who are 12 years or older need their own BLX account in their mobile phone. You will receive all safety rules when registering in the app.
- Strollers are welcome on weekdays 5-8pm and weekends 11-5pm.
- During afternoons, we usually have staff in the climbing gym who are happy to help you with more information and tips.
Book an introduction or register your child for Climbing Academy