Information about climbing with
CHILDREN AT BLX
- We recommend our facility for children aged 6 and over, but if your child is a little younger and fascinated by climbing, it’s also fine.
- We have a special children’s wall in our training room which is immediately to the left when you come up the stairs. There, the distances between grips and the degrees of difficulty are adapted especially for children.
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to climb under the supervision of a responsible adult. If there are several children, one gets to climb at a time.
- If the child doesn’t have their own mobile phone, you can walk through the entrance together and Swish SEK 109 at the shoe rental. SEK 155 including rental shoes.
- Children who are 12 years or older need their own BLX account in their mobile phone. You will receive all safety rules when registering in the app.
- Strollers are welcome on weekdays 16-20 and weekends 11-17. Please call a few minutes before arrival on +46 703 43 77 66.
- During afternoons, we usually have staff in the climbing hall itself who will be happy to help you with more information and tips.
- It is drop-in and you don’t need to book your visit in advance. More info here.
- We also offer private introductions and trial training in our children’s groups